Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday night in the Atlantic

A quick picture.  The fog is gone (although they predict that it could be there for our NY arrival), it's warm and the wind has died down.  They opened a few of the viewing areas previously closed.  (Although I must admit I snuck out there despite the signs.).  It's a gorgeous night.  For those of you who asked me "what is there to see on a transatlantic crossing?"  It's stunning.  Oh, and I saw porpoises or dolphins jumping in the water...very cool!


2 comments:

  1. The more I am reading, I am changing my mind about this trip. I think I would love the time with no fixed commitments. Pictures are great!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just finished reading N.O.W. (No Opportunity Wasted) by Phil Keoghan. Quick read and quite enjoyable. I've already added a few things to my list. Sounds like this may be one of your NOW moments!!! Well done.

    ReplyDelete