Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Embarkation

I was emailing with Rob this morning prior to sailing. He is pleased with his room, has already hung up all of his clothes and was admiring the bottle of champagne and truffles? canapes? as part of the welcoming. Here is a picture:

I then received a second email that he had already went to the gym, participated in the safety drill and after that was over, promptly cracked the bottle of champagne!

I think he is off to a pretty good start :).

I do think men have it harder packing then women do. All those suits and shoes, they take up a ton of room. Rob left with two suitcases, which was a pretty hard thing for him to do considering his dedication and continued commitment to carry on luggage only.

I'll provide updates as I receive them, and want to thank everyone that has signed up to support Rob for taking this spectacular trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment