Friday, April 5, 2013

Sunshine at last!



The sun came out in full force yesterday around 3pm.  Finally.  It made for an idyllic setting.  I lied out in the sun for a bit but it was so nice I decided to walk again on the deck.  Along with the 5km I did in the morning, I did another 4.  I felt less guilty for eating all the cheese.


Still can't find a way to upload photos.  I think that blogger has a bug at the moment.  I found some errors are generated by the browser. Here is a link to a few photos:

https://picasaweb.google.com/106300797497387605663/April52013?authkey=Gv1sRgCO3BuPG_hIuXoQE

Going to the Prego for dinner tonight.  It's an Italian restaurant that everyone is saying great things about.  I've been enjoying the food in the main dining room but a change of scenery will be nice.

As I mentioned, Crystal is all inclusive.  But there could be a wide variance in terms of how they make the all inclusive.  I have to say that Crystal is very generous.  Spirits for example, include high end brands, Grey Goose vodka, McCallan scotch for example.  The wine with dinner last night was a very nice Bordeaux.  I certainly haven't had any desire to pay for something better than what is already included.

As a result, I still have lots of on board credit to use.  I booked a massage for later today to use some of it up.

We lose our 4th hour tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are seeing some sun. Enjoy the food!

    cathy

    ReplyDelete