Sunday, May 13, 2012

Till next time

It's about time to do a wrap up.  The most common question I have gotten is, did I like this trip as much as last year's trip?  Of course, it's not a yes/no answer.  I like some things more and some things less.  When it comes to the transatlantic experience, I don't think you can beat traveling on Cunard and the Queen Mary 2.  It is a ship like no other and Cunard really does the transatlantic well.  And I really prefer going west and gaining hours.  Seems like a minor thing to worry about over a week, but it does make a difference.

Azamara, however, seems to have found a nice niche with more included amenities, casual atmosphere and more overnight stays that would be very nice for say a Mediterranean cruise.  Plus the smaller ships make it much easier to get on and off at ports. So I'm glad I did it and would consider them for that sort of trip.  The take-away here is" there are lots of choices out there, so take the time to find what's right for you.

As I wrap up, I checked stats on my blog.  I had about the same number of blog page views last year and this year, approx 1700.  About 1/2 of the views have come from the US, with the other 1/2 mainly from Canada and the UK.  There were also views from Russia, Australia, Germany, Ireland, Holland, Switzerland, and New Zealand.  So, until next time, thanks everyone for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment