Monday, April 25, 2011

Another video and requests for blog topics

Seems like the video I added last week made a few people sick watching it.  Wow I think the big waves are truly spectacular, I could watch them all day (as long as the ship isn't rolling too much!).  I really don't know if I will get seasick but if I don't, those large waves are going to be pretty exciting. And if I do get seasick, I will be crawling to the medical center for a shot of whatever they are offering!


But here is the alternative, a calm sea with the QM2 cutting through it with ease.  This looks incredibly relaxing to me.


So the poll results are coming in and I think the election desk is calling it a majority for the "this is an awesome trip".  I guess there is still time to change the result but those that voted that I'm crazy, better start sending this blog to your land-locked friends!  The poll closes the day the ship pulls out of Southampton.

I'm also looking for topics to cover in the blog so add suggests via the "comment" button here.

Rob

1 comment: